What we are doing to ensure your safety in our studio
Screening questions that you will be required to answer before taking an in studio class.
Risk Assessment: Screening Questions
- Do you have any of the following symptoms which are new or worsened if associated with allergies, chronic or pre-existing conditions: fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, and/or runny nose?
- Have you returned to Canada from outside the country (including USA) in the past 14 days? In the past 14 days, at work or elsewhere, while not wearing appropriate personal protective equipment:
- Did you have close contact* with someone who has a probable** or confirmed case of COVID19?
- Did you have close contact* with a person who had acute respiratory illness that started within 14 days of their close contact* to someone with a probable** or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Did you have close contact* with a person who had acute respiratory illness who returned from travel outside of Canada in the 14 days before they became sick? Yes No 6. Did you have a laboratory exposure to biological material (i.e. primary clinical specimens, virus culture isolates) known to contain COVID-19?
Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Instructors must wear masks, and if social distancing cannot be achieved masks must be worn by instructor and student.
Instructors must ensure clients are practicing proper social distancing when on-site.
Movement spaces for indoor classes must be adhered to as directed by management
NO changing room access –clients to arrive at the studio dressed and ready to work out.
Studio capacity limits should be adhered to as outlined by government mandate
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
Staff must follow the daily cleaning check-list for required procedures when opening
the studio for classes, during operating hours, and when closing the studio
HEALTH & HYGIENE
Staff & clients must thoroughly wash their hands and/or utilize a hand sanitizer station
upon entering the studio. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout each
Clients must bring their own yoga/fitness mat to the studio for class. No shared items
Do I need to bring my own mask to the studio? Yes please, if possible
Do I need to bring my own yoga mat or blocks? Yes, anything that you shared before, will not be shared
Do I need to share a pole with another student in class? No, every student will have their own pole
Should I come early for class? No please wait in your vehicle or outside the studio until 5 minutes before class
Will the studio look different? Yes it may because we do have to limit surfaces that can be touched – but the studio will still have the great instructors and environment that we have all grown to love.
What if i want a private class? Each studio will have their own restrictions, but both parties will have to wear a mask if they cannot social distance
What if I am sick, or do not pass the screening questions? please contact your studio manager as soon as possible so that they can make other arrangements for you
What if i see someone not following the rules? please make your instructor aware. We all have to work together to make the studio environment safe. You can also email email@example.com if you see something that may want to clarify what our policy is.